Start your morning off right with a delicious cup of coffee & a chance to win in this new Tim Hortons Contest.
Committed to always being Canada’s favourite coffee, Tim Hortons is rewarding customers with great contests & prizes.
Tim Hortons Hockey Challenge Contest
The NHL is back and Tim Hortons is getting into the game with the Hockey Challenge Contest.
If you’ve got good “hockey sense” and know the players well, you could win free food & drink prizes from Tim Hortons.
How to Play:
- Download the Tim Hortons App & register your account
- Visit the app during the Daily Challenge Period to locate and open the Challenge Page from the App’s Home Screen
- Participants will then be presented with a selection of NHL hockey players. Each Player will be categorized into 1 of 3 groups.
- Pick 3 NHL Players (1 per group) that you think will score a goal
- Limit 2 picks per daily challenge period, per person.
If you don’t know what players to pick, use Scout’s Picks and your lineup will be randomly selected for you.
Then, tune into the game to see if your player picks score! If you’re picks score, you win!
Want More Offers? Check This Out!
Tim Hortons Coupons & Offers
- If 1 Pick scores at least 1 goal – WIN 5 Tims Rewards Points
- If 2 Picks score at least 1 goal – WIN 10 Tims Rewards Points
- If 3 Picks score at least 1 goal – WIN 50 Tims Rewards Points
Plus, if you play 7 consecutive game days in a row, and pick at least one correct player to score a goal in each of those 7 days, you’ll win FREE COFEE for a Week!
New this year, you’ll find Leaderboard & Mini Challenges with amazing prizes to be won. This Tims NHL Hockey Challenge will be divided into 7 Mini Challenges throughout the season. Players will be able to track their progress on the game’s New Leaderboard and the top 5 players at the end of each Mini Challenge period will get a chance to win a Grand Prize. New Grand Prizes will be available each Challenge period.
Prizes will be added to your account within 2 business days after the game.
This Tim Hortons Contest Challenge Period closes on November 10, 2021.