Apparently you guys love making Paper Fortune Tellers! We had a few people ask for instructions on how to make one so here you go!
Fun and Free – our 2 favourite things 🙂
1. fold paper from corner to corner, making a triangle. (you may need to trim off the excess)
2. fold the triangle from corner to corner, making a smaller triangle.
3. Unfold everything — you’ll have a square of paper with an X crease.
4. Fold the corner to the center of the square (where the X crosses), repeat with all corners
5. Flip your paper over, fold the corner to the center of the square (where the X crosses)
6. Repeat with the other three corners and you’ll end up with an even smaller square
7. Fold and unfold the bottom edge of the square up to the top
8. Fold and unfold the left edge of the square over to the right so that the creases look like an astrix across your small square