Hey everyone! Today was a great shopping day! Came home with a great score =)
In yesterday’s paper we got a new flyer for Giant Tiger. In it there was Purina Dog Food (2kg) bags on for half price, Pedigree Vitality Food on for $1 off and Majesta Paper Towel and Toliet Paper (8 roll packs) on for $1.47 off. So we matched up our coupons and planned our trip. The original plan was to go to Walmart and price match these items as well as pick up lots more of the Dizolve laundry sheets.
So we went to Walmart and they only had the Dizolve and the Pedigree. So we made a quick adjustment on the fly and decided to just purchase the Dizolve at Walmart and make the trek out to Giant Tiger. We purchased 17 more Dizolve and left. We got to Giant Tiger and they had all the product we wanted. This made up for the fact that yesterday at the same store, we went in for the Arm & Hammer laundry detergent that was on sale only to find they had no more of it. Then today when we went in the shelves were full (sales is over now). Suspicious, to say the least.
I digress. The cashier at GT was a little rude about the number of coupons I had and didn’t seem to willing to let me us them. But I suggested that she call an manager over and she did. The manager read the coupons and gave her the go ahead to continue the transaction. The cashier still questioned there validity but did eventually put it all through.
So for today’s total this is what I got:
- 17 Dizolve laundry sheets – priced at $1.97 = $33.49 – coupon (print $2 off any Dizolve) $34
- 3 Purina Dog foods – priced at $2.74 = $8.22 – coupon ($3.50 off any Purina Dog Chow save.ca) $10.50
- 2 Pedigree Vitality – priced at $4.98 = $9.96 – coupon ($3 off any Pedigree Vitality tearpad) $6
- 4 Majesta Toliet Paper – priced at $3.49 = $13.96 ($1 off coupon -save or wesaver? can’t remember) $4
- 2 Majesta Paper Towel – priced at $3.49 = $6.98 ( $5 off coupon – majesta on FB) $ 10
Total before taxes: $72.61
OOP after taxes and coupons: $18.68!!!!!